Holy crap so cute!Chicks swimming!

Ack !! Did anyone see the other video with the BR in the swimming pool!? I couldn't finish watching....
sad.png
I hope she got out!! Did anyone finish watching that one?

Wow, I feel totally insane now! I watch the video and thought the poor babies just wanted out of the water asap! I'm no expert, though, and some people have posted about their chickens liking the water. These seemed only to want to get to dry land.
hmm.png

I couldn't finish watching the BR video either, Lunachick. I stopped after the dude shoved him back into the pool.

Last edited:
Yah I saw the BR one too, they eventually took him out lol. The person that posted the video said his rooster liked the water, and went back in ever since...rofl (duno if its true)

The pit bull/chick thing was so cute, you guys should watch other vids of him and the chicks! Its the sweetest dog
smile.png

That was cute, but that poor dog looked like he wanted to say "I am NOT a chicken ladder!".

We have a chicken that hangs with the ducks instead of the chickens. Not sure why she had an id complex. She hadn't gotten the nerve to actually go in the pool yet, but while the ducks swim she stands on the ramp into their pool and watches.

Back
Top Bottom