Home and Barn Basics.com? **UPDATE**

Unfortunately, I was right when I said this wasn't over. They charged my credit card AND STILL HAVE NOT SHIPPED THE ORDER!! I have already disputed the charge on my credit card....this will get taken care of...just a pain in the %$&*

I got a reply yesterday from them saying they could either refund my bator or ship one from stock to me which should be here in 7-10 days. I asked for a refund. I'll let you know when I've gotten one or the other.

They sent me an email the other day and said they had canceled the order. They also refunded my credit card, so everything is ok. Maybe they will get everything back on track with the business.

Oh darn it - I wish I would have seen this post before I ordered one 4 days ago!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr........ I'm cancelling the order now...I've got eggs coming so can't wait. The website has completely disappeared now....I'm using " HomeandBarnBasics.com "...is that right?

Sorry you are all also having troubles. This is really not fair. BYC should just pull the ads.

They promised me a refund. GQF sent me a replacement and they never did send the refund so I sold the incubator to a person here on BYC. Its an excellent quality incubator, but since I've nearly sold out of chickens I didn't need the genesis. I haven't hatched a thing since then.

All in all, I did get a replacement bator, but it was several months after the return of our old one. I can't complain otherwise, because I did get a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom