home and barn basics wowwwww

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by chickenfanatic, Jul 27, 2008.

1. chickenfanatic

chickenfanatic Songster

Jul 19, 2008
    deming new mexico
    ok here the deal i needed a genesis 1588 hovabator badly and quick one of myu bators is spazzing out on me badly and i have expensive eggs coming Tues. they were on vacation at home and barn basics and guess what they stillllll answered the phone yesterday i couldn't believe it. and to top it all off they were extremely helpful and curtious even though i bugged them and had problems with the credit card account going through. even after 4 phone calls in less than an hour trying to get things in order and yapping their ears off they still were soooo coool about it all i was so pleased well i will have my bator in ample time to get my eggs and let them sit before i set them. not to mention even before the 5 percent byc member discount they i believe were just about the cheapest i had found plus after the discount even better. i cannnnot say enough good about these folks curtious and just plain great to do buisness with. i recommend them allll the way. just thought id share and give them some love.[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Hooterville

Hooterville Songster

They do seem like nice people! My next bator is going to come from them-- [​IMG]

3. homeandbarnbasics

homeandbarnbasics In the Brooder

Jun 29, 2008
    Tallassee, AL
    Hi folks and thank you for the feedback. Your incubator will go out first thing tomorrow. Vacation was awesome!! We had a great time hanging on the beach with the kiddos. Brooke and I actually got married in Iraq last year (she was a soldier too) so the highlight of our vacation week was our wedding ceremony on the beach. We couldn't have a ceremony where we were stationed so we had to wait. It was awesome.

If you tried contacting us last week and I missed you, please accept my apologies. We are back at work and ready to help you guys out anyway we can.

Thanks
    Tony

4. chickenfanatic

chickenfanatic Songster

Jul 19, 2008
    deming new mexico
    your most welcome for the feedback tony and congrats on renewing ur vows in a better way. and thanks for ur service to this country my friend . we will be back to u for another bator very soon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: