Home Needed for Golden Polish Rooster-Free

tughillchicks

Hatching
7 Years
Sep 7, 2012
Good morning everyone! I am looking for a good home for a polish rooster. He is about 5 months old. He is beautiful! He is great with our three hens. He will find food for them and I have even seen him bring food to them. He does not mind being held and will actually fall asleep on you. He eats from your hand and is a friendly boy. We do not have room for him, so we are trying to find him a good home.

I live in Northern New York. He is free to a good home. Please email me if you are interested.

Thank you!

We also have a Golden Polish Roo available for rehoming. Ours is 11 months old and is absolutely beautiful. We have to rehome all of our roos so we are looking for a good home for him with someone that will appreciate the breed. We are in Massachusetts but more than willing to transport him. He is free to a good home. Please email me if you are interested. Thank you!

We also have a Golden Polish Roo available for rehoming. Ours is 11 months old and is absolutely beautiful. We have to rehome all of our roos so we are looking for a good home for him with someone that will appreciate the breed. We are in Massachusetts but more than willing to transport him. He is free to a good home. Please email me if you are interested. Thank you!
Can I see a picture of him?

Back
Top Bottom