Homemade bator " try'n it out !!!!"

Hi Robert, I can show you my home made incubator and it cost me $78 for everything to make it with.This is everything you will need.It holds temp & humidity perfect.I got wafer thermostat off of Ebay total for shipping is $27. Hope this helps you out. Or you can click on this link and this guy walks you though the whole setup www.rushlanepoultry.com I can incubate 42 chicken eggs in here.
thumbsup.gif
95473_finished_incubator_1.jpg

95473_finished_incubator_2.jpg

95473_pic_after_adding_wafer.jpg

Last edited:
If you ever need any kind of help on building an incubator. PM me anytime and I'll be glad to help
thumbsup.gif
right now I'm getting more chicks than I can sell I think.

Last edited:
big_smile.png
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
I'm pretty sure I have everything under control now. I've moved the thermo-switch over by the light and it's do'n great , hold'n at 99.9 by the light and 99.7 over by the egg rack
thumbsup.gif
also I put a 8"x1/2" plate w/ a sponge in it and my humidity is stay'n at 48 to 55, I'm get'n ready to remount all my wires and the thermo-switch. I'm go'n to try to make a gravity feed water system, if it works I'll take pics and show what I did
thumbsup.gif
and away I go.
Got a question though, I know my temps are right but I'm not sure about the humidity, I keep hear'n, see'n different amounts
rant.gif
is 45-55 up day 18 and 60 at lock down the normal???????????????
hu.gif

Thanks everyone for all your help, Peace!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom