HomeMade Incubator Contest - 3/09 - Winners Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you used my 'bator to make your 'bator and you win I get the prize!
wink.png
lau.gif

Yup i will make a page and move it into there, yes the trays do have shelf liners in them, it works wonders..

Yes enter your bators..size doesn't matter, if it gets the job done thats what counts..

I had thought about hatching some emu and or ostrich eggs and thats why i built this some time ago, but it is here and used during the pheasant egg season and so i can hatch many with this.

Besides any and all pic's may be very helpful to others wanting to venture in a build project to..
ya.gif

thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
Deadline: No idea yet.
big_smile.png
This will be the same as the coop contest where we wait to see how many submissions we get. The more submissions the sooner we'll establish a deadline.

Hey Wilds!

That's really nice work you did there!
smile.png
I had the same idea, but I haven't been lucky enough to find a small fridge or freezer yet. I am going to integrate an automatic turner in mine, but I will not be using the GQF system (way too expensive).

bandm

bandm thanks, you could build one out of plywood very cheaply(use recycled wood)..The gqf parts where alot cheaper than buying a sportsman unit its self.. $75.00 vs $400.00 and up,, big savings...

I mainly built it just to try my hand at it and wanted somthing to hatch emu/OS eggs in..Got a turner in mind my self.. May motorize it when i get around to building it..Follow the link from my bator page, it would be very easy to motorize the one sitting on the saw horses.

Best of luck on your bator project..

Charlie

Last edited:
havnt made it into reality yet but this was a plan i came up with just today but my bator is already in the mail so i dont need to make it but if any1 wants to try these plans out go ahead and be my guest

19757_incubator_theory2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom