Homemade push it forward chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the vanilla extract...the fudge also if you want to through a few pieces in. It wouldn't last six minutes in my house
tongue.png

Pick any two of my 8 oz speciallty jams...unique flavors. All recipes are more fruit than sugar.

Apple Pie Jam
Berry Christmas Jam (combination of Cranberry, Tangerine and Strawberries)
Strawberry-Rhubarb Jam
Pear Jam
Cherry Jubilee Jam
Bubble Gum Jelly (Apple base with cherry juice and bubble gum flavoring)

Last edited:
Acceptable, lol. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't stuff that you had to use/eat as soon as you got it. I'm hoping that some stuff can be kept as holiday presents, to help everyone cut down on their holiday spending. Your offer sounds excellent!
And, yes, I'll send the soap to you, you send the fudge/vanilla to stalker, then stalker will send the jams to the person who takes that offer.

I would LOVE the jams! I'll pick two tomorrow when my daughter is awake. EDITED: I'll decide for her: Apple Pie Jam and Bubble Gum Jam. YAY! What a great thread!!!

I will offer 2 8"x8" OR 8"x10" digital scrapbook pages - - - you e-mail me your photos and I'll use my supplies to create two pages. I will upload the finished images to Wal-Mart and if you live close to one I will have you pick it up. If not, then I will mail to you.

I can do any style of scrapbook page that you like - - - traditional, storybook, fantasy, magazine-cover. You tell me your favorite colors.

Check out my BYC page for a couple of non-traditional pages. I can send you a link to my online gallery if you would like to see more inspiration.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you! That took me about 4 hours to make.
smile.png
It's one of my favorites. That's my beautiful niece.

I'll wait a little while and if no one wants my offering, I'll bow out and the jams will be next in line.

Okay, my offering has stalled this thread and so I am bowing out. Someone else please come and join the fun and take some of Karen's jams and offer your wares.

Blessings,
Stacey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom