Homemade push it forward chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does this work again? what do i have to offer? anything homemade?

where has this thread been? wow-Im researchign and cannot find the last offer up??

I can offer up decorated eggs? for x mas decorations on a tree? This is what some of them look like - I cannot be specific as to which ones I can send as I have 10+ dozen of them done:) I made them for gifts and a craft show this Friday -I sell them for 3-4-5$ apiece depending on size and colors
oh and they are finished now-they have the bead caps on and hanging loops-the picture is prior to them being finished-

25181_cimg2627.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the current offers from CoopCrazy
Quote:

Just wanted to try to get this rolling again .... If you would prefer baked goods instead let me know.. I make yummy CranCherry Pie and Cinnamon Rolls...

And an offer from Sonew123
Quote:
If you want them just post that you will take them then offer any homemade item(s) you want to offer. Can be anything, crafts, jams, sewing, etc...

Last edited:
Quote:
I GOT MY JAMS!! Yay! I'm so excited! These are Christmas presents for my husband and daughter. As a little something extra, Karen threw in a Root Beer jam - a favorite soft drink in our family.

THANK YOU KAREN!!

I make homemade doggie biscuits
smile.png
and I would love some shower balls!!! I can make a dozen or so dog treats if anyone is interested... I also do their "masters" cookies too lol If you would prefer cookies, fudge or candy for yourself/friends.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
well watcha got to trade :) Im still making them...I did a craft show and sold 5 dozen of them between 3-5$ a piece yeah more xmas money!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom