Honey, I'm home!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by CoyoteMagic, Nov 25, 2008.

1. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Hey ya'll!!! I'm up and moving! Ok, moving a bit. Not ready for any marathons yet.

I have noticed this area below where my @@ used to be. Dang! I've gotten fat!! I knew I had a fat butt, but what is this between my @@ and my belly button?! I jumped on the scale today to find out for sure.............I lost 12lbs of @@! 12 POUNDS!!! [​IMG]

Right now I have the beginnings of my future perky @@. They look about what I had when I was 6! I didn't realize @@ were suppose to be that high up on your chest. (mine sat on my lap!) They look pretty bad right now but the doc assures me that by summer I will be happy with how they are turning out. We have many months of reconstruction to go. I'm trying to figure out where this extra skin and such is going to go. This could get interesting!!

Honestly, I am doing great! I'm sore. Not really in pain, just sore. More when I move around a lot. I've already been out to Walmart, out to dinner and the grocery store. I won't be driving anytime soon. (Heck, Lurchie hasn't let me drive since this summer!) Mom and Pop have been here talking care of me but will be going home after Thanksgiving.

More updates later!

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

When you first get your new tatas they are VERY high up. they settle after while so you look normal. [​IMG] Your post is funny. Was this a reduction?

3. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

No, I just had a double masetomy for Stage 3 Breast Cancer. They got it all. Nodes were clear! [​IMG]

4. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

[​IMG] Alright - congrats on the clear nodes. Hope all goes well for you. [​IMG]

5. sunbury chick

sunbury chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Sunbury,Ohio
    COYOTEMAGIC,
    I am so happy to hear your doing well.We missed you around here.Take care and follow Doctors orders....

6. chickens4jojo

chickens4jojo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2008
    Upstate South Carolina
    Congratulations that you are so healthy now!! [​IMG]

Keep taking good care of yourself.... [​IMG]

7. wyliefarms

wyliefarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2008
    Fowlerville,MI
    My SIL got new ones in June. Actually one new the other a lift to make them match. She is perky and doesn' t have to wear a bra with a skimpy top.
    She has stage 4 breast cancer. If she would of known this before the surgery she would of had them both removed.

But I will take my saggy, streched marked, nursed 5 baby tata's over getting some perky ones from breast cancer.

Best of luck to you and a speedy recovery.

Keep us updated on your progress.

Sarah

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    hi, i'm glad to see you back!...best wishes to you!..have a happy thanksgiving!, Wendy

9. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're doing ok and it's clear they didn't remove your sense of humor by mistake!! [​IMG]

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Oh congrats! New tatas and get rid of a disease! They will settle and you will look more normal in about 8 weeks. It is rather weird at first to look at yourself with those things way up under your chin.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by