hooded merganser

CindyN, I will send you a PM. Forgot to tell you this too:
welcome-byc.gif

They are here and loving there new pen. Will be working on the pen a little more before I put some pics up. Maybe tomorrow lol

Did the ducks come today blue?

Got a quick pic. Moved the mandarins in today as well. I know they and the peacock pheasants are happier now.

Last edited:
Her blue did they come?

Got a quick pic. Moved the mandarins in today as well. I know they and the peacock pheasants are happier now.

Love your pond. Where did you get it? No one near where I live sells the hard forms, so I'm going to have to order one I think. Congrats on you new aviary and additions!

Actually I have had it for a while. I was using it as a roof for the past two years lol. It was given to me by a family member that didn't want it any more. I fell in love with the ducks and wanted to get some and when I was walking around the pens I noticed it again and we see what happened from there lol. As for where to get it I would say try a pet store that installs koi ponds. Hope my post was helpful.

Did the ducks come today blue?

Nice! Mine look the same. I have pictures that I will post later. Peacock pheasants you say? I would love trading you something for them!

Back
Top Bottom