Hookbill duck

I have two hookbill pairs the first pair colors are golden sepia (hen) and dusky bibbed (drake). The second pair is snowy (drake) and blizzard trout (hen) I breed and sell hookbill hookbill ducks and will be selling them this spring! If you want some hookbill eggs or ducklings then you can go check out Facebook page it's called Feeling clucky chicks and ducklings! Pretty soon we will be (maybe) selling puppies and rabbits! If you want hookbill eggs you can get them $20 for a dozen mostly every egg will be fertile because I have breeding pairs!!
I’m interested!!!!!!!

I have two hookbill pairs the first pair colors are golden sepia (hen) and dusky bibbed (drake). The second pair is snowy (drake) and blizzard trout (hen) I breed and sell hookbill hookbill ducks and will be selling them this spring! If you want some hookbill eggs or ducklings then you can go check out Facebook page it's called Feeling clucky chicks and ducklings! Pretty soon we will be (maybe) selling puppies and rabbits! If you want hookbill eggs you can get them $20 for a dozen mostly every egg will be fertile because I have breeding pairs!!
I am interested in a dozen fertile eggs if you still have them available. I would need them shipped to Oregon. What is your packing method? I ask because I got Dutch Hookbill hatching eggs from someone in the Midwest and they had a terrible pack job. Most of the eggs broke even though the box wasn't damaged. Had they been packed right they would have made it.
Anyways I have white and dusky Hookbills and want to add more colors and blood lines to my flock so yours would be a great fit! :)

My email is [email protected]

I am interested in a dozen fertile eggs if you still have them available. I would need them shipped to Oregon. What is your packing method? I ask because I got Dutch Hookbill hatching eggs from someone in the Midwest and they had a terrible pack job. Most of the eggs broke even though the box wasn't damaged. Had they been packed right they would have made it.
Anyways I have white and dusky Hookbills and want to add more colors and blood lines to my flock so yours would be a great fit! :)

My email is [email protected]
Hi! All of my hookbills got eaten by raccoons, so I can’t do hatching eggs this year. But, I have about 14 ducklings that I’ll breed either the end of this year, or next year. There is someone in AZ who has hatching eggs and full grown ducks that she ships. If you want her info, I could give it to you! Also Dave Holderread sells adult ducks and he’s in Oregon. He doesn’t sell hatching eggs though. When I Ship eggs, i do 2 layers of bubble rap around each egg, a big piece of bubble rap under them, and another big layer on top of them.

The colors of ducklings that I’m raising to breed is definitely a white, a dusky bib, and probably 2 golden snowys The rest I don’t know.

Back
Top Bottom