Hookbills at 2 weeks *pics*

raindrop

Songster
11 Years
Feb 10, 2008
Western Oregon
Ah, they grow so fast. Two are very friendly, one is friendly if food is involved, two are a bit skittish. They are all doing really well. In the first picture, they are 10 days old, the rest were taken today and they are 2 weeks tomorrow.
These were substituted for the sold-out Silver Appleyards, I think they are very cute and so tall and slender right now. I think I have 4 White-Bibbed Dusky and 1 Dusky (the bravest).

IMG_3839.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3845.jpg

IMG_3846.jpg

Lol...so cute!
smile.png
clap.gif
They look like they are havin' a blast in their "pond"! Mine were trying to swim in the baking sheet under the waterers this morning so I had to put a cake pan of water in there. Good thing I have extra pots and pans around - who knew?

Raindrop our babies are on the same schedule - I was just about to post their two week update as well.
tongue.png

I cannot wait to get a warm sunny day so I can start letting my goslings and ducklings have supervised swimming. It doesn't look like it will be this week. ><

Quote:
Nope. When it was 75 two weekends ago the goslings had so much fun following my son and I around the property, no such luck lately. I finally got smart last weekend and picked a bunch of grass midday to put in the fridge so I wouldn't have to feed them icy frozen grass in the am!

Back
Top Bottom