****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Crystal looked at the ground. "I would love to, but I'm injured. See, a hunter used his thunder-stick on me. Hopefully soon, though." She smiled
"Oh, I'm sorry." Morrigan murmured, genuinely sympathetic for the other coyotes situation, but not quite sure how to respond. She took a few steps towards the Alpha's den, giving a slight nod. "Right...see you later, then."

Morrigan paced outside of the Alpha's den, her head lowered to the ground. She had been waiting for whoever was speaking with her to finish, but then Kiro decided to randomly push her aside and go in. The urge to hunt and do something was making her paws itch, but she knew she would get in trouble if she didn't ask permission.
When two other coyotes exited the den, she paused, watching them intently. She didn't recognize them, but instead of approaching them like a typical wolf would, she just watched them. One of them had a limp, not noticable at first glance but definitely there. I wonder what that's from.
Morrigan approached them cautiously, with full intention of asking the pair if they would want to hunt with her, but the words died on her tongue. She had no idea how these coyotes would react to her, and she couldn't tell if they were higher ranked or lower ranked.
"Hello, there." Oh, you stupid fool! That was more awkward then if you just asked if they wanted to hunt. Maybe I should leave. But then what if they think I'm weird?
"Oh, I'm sorry." Morrigan murmured, genuinely sympathetic for the other coyotes situation, but not quite sure how to respond. She took a few steps towards the Alpha's den, giving a slight nod. "Right...see you later, then."

Emira was absolutely relieved the Alpha decided to let her and Crystal off the hook. She didn’t realize how tensed she was when she left the Alphas den, her nerves had gotten the better of her. She admired that Crystal wasn’t as pathetic as she was, and held her ground while still being somewhat respectful. She relaxed when they came across Morrigan, and Crystal made small talk with the quite large female coyote. She’s probably a upper mid-rank.. Unable to give her her name by the time Morrigan left, she just gave her a small friendly smile and limped along.

Back
Top Bottom