****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Kiro bowed. "I recently joined the pack. I wanted to let you know that one of the coyotes is eating the moose. Most of it, I might add." He rolled onto his back to show his utter submission.
"I'm guessing this coyote is silver and brown?" Fenrir asked annoyed. "Tell her that if she is going to eat out of turn she might as well put a chunk of moose in all of the beta and higher mid rank coyote dens." Fenrir was too tired to deal with her himself and he went back to sleep.

"I'm guessing this coyote is silver and brown?" Fenrir asked annoyed. "Tell her that if she is going to eat out of turn she might as well put a chunk of moose in all of the beta and higher mid rank coyote dens." Fenrir was too tired to deal with her himself and he went back to sleep.
Kiro gulped. "Er...yes, sir." Then he turned and left

(fenrir is the only alpha available)
"Sure, but keep the quarry small, seeing as there are only two of you," Fenrir said, noticing that she didn't bow but was too tired to do anything about it. She looked and smelled very familiar though. Almost like she could be his sibling. But the old alpha killed all my siblings, right? Fenrir wondered to himself.
"Of course. Thank you." Morrigan backed away, before trotting back up to Emira. "We can go, Alpha gave us the okay." She told her, already heading towards the camp entrance. She paused and looked at her again, realizing she hadn't gotten her name. "I'm sorry, forgive my poor manners. My names Morrigan, and you are..?"
(@LittleBrownie I know your busy, just in case you got lost in the sea of posts XD no rush)

Orchid was in her den and heard footsteps approaching. She whirled with joy, expecting to see Amber but saw that it was Silver. She slumped back down. I guess Amber's not my friend anymore. She thought.
(aww, poor Orchid.)
Sliver approached Orchid and stood in front of her, trying his best not to look menacing, but he couldn't help remembering the stray that had killed both his brother and his brothers daughter who Sliver had tried to bring with him when he ran away from his old pack, but the stray had come after them and killed the pup, not to mention almost killing Sliver.
"so, hi." Sliver said.

(aww, poor Orchid.)
Sliver approached Orchid and stood in front of her, trying his best not to look menacing, but he couldn't help remembering the stray that had killed both his brother and his brothers daughter who Sliver had tried to bring with him when he ran away from his old pack, but the stray had come after them and killed the pup, not to mention almost killing Sliver.
"so, hi." Sliver said.
"Hello," Orchid said weakly. "What do you want?" She was too depressed to care what he did to her so she didn't move.

Back
Top Bottom