****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Fenrir woke up and stretched. He walked out and noticed the familiar coyote slinking around with a rabbit in her jaws. He followed her to a makeshift den and said, "Why are you slinking around with a rabbit?"
Morrigan turned abruptly, blocking his immediate view of Emira. She met him with a level gaze, resisting the urge to flinch as she looked him in the eyes. "You and Angel were both asleep so I wasn't able to ask. I caught the rabbit myself, and the pack had plenty of food to sustain them all twice, if not three times over." She explained, no threat to her tone, simply stating what she saw as facts. "I haven't eaten in days, yet I am still providing for my pack. Do I not have a valid reason for taking a rabbit?"

Morrigan turned abruptly, blocking his immediate view of Emira. She met him with a level gaze, resisting the urge to flinch as she looked him in the eyes. "You and Angel were both asleep so I wasn't able to ask. I caught the rabbit myself, and the pack had plenty of food to sustain them all twice, if not three times over." She explained, no threat to her tone, simply stating what she saw as facts. "I haven't eaten in days, yet I am still providing for my pack. Do I not have a valid reason for taking a rabbit?"
"I didn't come to tell you you couldn't have the rabbit, I came to tell you that there was no need to be sneaking around with it. If I recall correctly, I told you that you could hunt and eat your catch. By the way, what is your name, you are very familiar to me," he wagged his tail a little to show that he meant no harm.

Scar hears something by the water and quietly looks over at it , it was that turkey he saw a while back sitting on the eggs , he looks closer and sees tiny feet under the hens wing "aww baby turkeys !"scar thinks to himself and watchs them untill they scurry back to the forest . " cute little critters "

Back
Top Bottom