****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Wepwawet was exhausted after digging his den halfway out. His fur was filthy and he decided to take a bath for basically the first time in his life. He headed to the creek and jumped in.

Amber sighed and nodded. "I seriously don't know how I feel. That grizzly seemed to me like it was just trying to protect something when she attacked me."
"We should go look around! Maybe she had cubs! If she did I'll take care of them, seeing as you have two little ones back there," Orchid said, peering at the two sleeping forms.

"We should go look around! Maybe she had cubs! If she did I'll take care of them, seeing as you have two little ones back there," Orchid said, peering at the two sleeping forms.
Amber laughed. "I'll still help you, but do you think it's a good idea to take care of the cubs if there are any? They have different needs then coyotes do, and they're undoubtedly dangerous..."

Amber laughed. "I'll still help you, but do you think it's a good idea to take care of the cubs if there are any? They have different needs then coyotes do, and they're undoubtedly dangerous..."
"I could do it!" Orchid exclaimed, making herself look larger. "They are undoubtedly on solids by now and should be weaned already, seeing how long ago it was that she attacked you! I could catch fish and what not for them!"

"I didn't come to tell you you couldn't have the rabbit, I came to tell you that there was no need to be sneaking around with it. If I recall correctly, I told you that you could hunt and eat your catch. By the way, what is your name, you are very familiar to me," he wagged his tail a little to show that he meant no harm.
Morrigan tilted her head, her confusion abrupt and blatant. The Alpha at her old pack would've had her ears within seconds of her even daring to look him in the eyes, whether she had been told she was allowed to eat her hunt or not. "Thank you, Alpha." She murmured, her stance becoming less defensive. "The names Morrigan. I'm not too surprised, I've been here for a few weeks now."

Back
Top Bottom