Hooray! Did not need to kill rat, it got better and I set it free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I saved a lunar moth from my parent's pool when I was younger...I put on the side of a tree so it could dry, it was so pretty. then a group of sparrows flew over and tore it apart!! All they left were the wings
hit.gif

Quote:
I agree. It's not what most people would do, but you know something, you can only do what's right for you. I hope that rat's messed up little head takes her far away from you and your chickens. One good turn deserves another. Let's hope that rat believes in Karma.

Compassion isn't foolishness, its being open to the best of possibilities. Thank you for sharing your kindness.
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
I saved a lunar moth from my parent's pool when I was younger...I put on the side of a tree so it could dry, it was so pretty. then a group of sparrows flew over and tore it apart!! All they left were the wings
hit.gif

OMG!
lol.png
lol.png

Just so you know, I took the rat deep into a canyon with a lot of bushes and trees and a stream, perfect for a rat, and far away!

Quote:
I have been invaded many times, but this is the worst, with 2 species of rat plus mice as well!

Quote:
At least a yote will get a easy meal a 1 eyed rat has to be easier to catch
smile.png

I was thinking hawk or eagle. I watched a bald eagle eat a baby raccoon on the road in front of our house the other day.

Quote:
Reminds me of a second grade class at our school one time that raised butterflies from caterpillars. After they'd all gone through metamorphosis and were butterflies, the class went outside to release them. Just as all the butterflies flew out of the boxes, the huge AC unit next to the cafeteria came on - and the butterflies were all sucked inside. The great "release into nature" wasn't quite what was planned. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom