HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

Quote:
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I'm sure those bee hives would enjoy a few acres!!! Not to mention the chickens...lol.

Always thought I would like to try a couple honeybee hives. One of these days I'm going to do it. I'm always buying organic honey at the health food store anyway.
hmm.png

Good luck with the honeybees. Let us know how it goes
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I hope it won' t knock out the power. I have eggs in a bator.
Otherwise, I could use an excuse not to go to work for a day.
tongue.png

I did go and buy lumber yesterday so if we do get snowed in I can build my kidding stall. I need to get it up by this weekend since it looks likne one of my girls is getting close. When I am done with that I can add some chicken wire in the coop to divide it inot two for a breeding pen.

I just don't want the ice! The snow I can handle after digging out.

Quote:
We're up here in Porter County and we could get 20"! Yikes! Going to the store today to stock up some groceries and then going to bring more firewood around to the front porch for our fireplace in case we lose power. DH is stopping after work to buy new battery for the tractor as he will be plowing our drive and the neighbors. Thank God our BirdHouse is close to the house...won't be too bad to shovel out to. Our three little dogs are all paper trained so during really bad weather they don't have to go potty outside.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom