HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

Thanks a bunch!
big_smile.png

hi again guys
smile.png
just wanted to put out the word that i've got 15 adorable mutt pullets for sale, they're started at 2 months old and ready to go. mixes of orpingtons, marans and red stars, all should be brown egg layers. available for pickup near bloomington, please pm me if you might be interested. mutts are often healthier than purebreds and they have some interesting colors! i've got red, black, white, cinnamon, black&tans (gorgeous) and many of them have lacing/pencilling or splashes of color.

example pictures can be seen here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=535179

eta
: nevermind, SOLD
smile.png

Last edited:
OMG! Denise your paradise is beautiful!!! Wish we could come but will be camping with the grandkids. We just passed thru Joliet last weekend on our way home from MN. Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. Sorry we will miss it. I would have brought my little banty cornish hen I need to sell/trade
sad.png

I have one for free!!
Want pictures?
He throws nice babies.
He is a Splash Blue Wheaten, 13 months old. Has all his shots, Pullorium tested clear.
Please take hime to a good home!
I don't want to have to eat him

Feel free to PM me with photos. I am offering a PRIMO free-ranging home, 33 hens, a beautiful coop, a stream to wade in! I just need to map how far you are from Winamac, Indiana. I'm a nervous driver so I probably won't go too far!

Back
Top Bottom