HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

Hello My Name is Bobby. I am 25 and Disabled, I was looking into raising chickens next year when I buy a hud house to fix up and live in. I live in Hammond, Indiana. I do not think we are allowed to have chickens here but I wanna move somewhere in lake county where I can raise them to give me something to do. Any Information let me know please!

Hi Bobby!
welcome-byc.gif

I lived part time in Hammond when I was a kid
smile.png
We lived off of 173rd. Over the border in Lansing the rest of the time
smile.png

I'm out in Hobart now! There are a few of us on the board in NWI.

Does anyone know for sure that the Knox swap is on this Sunday? I'd really like to go but don't want to drive that far and find out it's been cancelled or postponed.
idunno.gif

Hi guys,

I am wondering if any of you have Welsh Harlequin ducks, ducklings, or hatching eggs?

I am also looking for some Polish hens, true Ameraucanas, a couple Silkie hens, and Buckeyes.

I am in the Indianapolis area, and will also be attending the swap at Knox in October.

I'm going to be in Paragon IN. I don't have any chickens yet. But I want to get some when we get moved and settled in.

Jason

Quote:
I have some Polish and silkie chicks that are too young to sex yet. Also a buckeye cockerel who is super friendly--I just don't have any hen to go with him. He runs to meet me at the door when I go out and to my truck door when I pull in. He came in a collection of eggs and was the only one.

Does anyone know where I could buy organic feed near Indy or on the southside? I'd love to switch my flock to organic, but so far haven't been able to locate any feed. Of course if I do switch I may have to sell some extras to keep the feed bill in check.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom