Horror movie Fanatic.... Never fear the remote to shut it off is here

Don't get me started on The village..
he.gif
it mad no sense at all, the ending omg that twist it raised me to the edge of my seat just waiting to see what would happen (that's the only thing that kept me from shuting it off, I had to know what was going to happen) and all of a sudden.. that was it!!!!!!!!
ep.gif
:thun

Last edited:
Tripe more like ruined what the originals was trying to tell the viewers what happened, im 16 and I much prefer older original movies instead of the newest one, (well the remakes any way, and if I haven't seen the original I try to before I see the remake)

I love both Horror and Suspense.

I didn't like THe Village either. In fact, I felt cheated after watching it.

Although not scary overall, The Orphange was a bit freaky. The plot was good too.

I like some slasher movies but I consider them popcorn movies. I don't think a lot when I watch them, like the Jeepers Creepers movies. They are enjoyable until your brain kicks in, so its best to leave your mind outside while you watch.
roll.png

Last edited:
Agreed. Modern horror as it stands has changed very little in the last 30 or maybe even more years! And I'm tired of "slasher" films. They are pretty much the same recipe! Person A does something to Person B years ago so now they extract their revenge with a lot nudity and gore splashed in between. A lot of people connected and unconnected to the reason for revenge get killed in gruesome ways until the killer is revealed and then they do their monlogue as to the reason and then someone saves the day.

LOL had no idea you were going to post about slashers! Though I really didn't like Jeepers Creepers through most of the film but the ending won a few points with me as it ends with something unexpected.

THe Exorcist

The Omen (original)

Dawn of the Dead (First 10 minutes, I can't get the mage of the newly zombie woman coming down the hallway like a crab OUT OF MY HEAD).

OK, now I'm scared again.

In my OPINION if you want to watch real suspense real horror, the Foreign ones are always the best, like the Japanese ones, yeah most the time they are in Japanese, but subtitles always work, no I am not talking about The Grudge that is american remake, the original is Ju-On! Watch The Heirloom, its in japanese but just put subtitles on TRUST ME ITS WORTH IT!

http://www.moviexclusive.com/review/heirloom/heirloom.htm go to this link, all you need to do is read the first line of the info, and you are pretty much hooked, I like this movie because I watched this going into the New Year!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom