Horror movie Fanatic.... Never fear the remote to shut it off is here

Come to think about it...one of the things that really made me scared as a kid and I could not sleep well for a long time was Cat's Eye. the whole troll story was just....ugh that got to me back then.

The original Pet Semetary got to me. That little boy getting hit by that truck and it was just way too intense for me at the time I guess. I now own a cat like Churchill, and there are times he just creeps me right out.

Read the novel yet to see Pet Semetary yet though. I usually don't like movie adaptions of King's works...they really botched a lot of them. ***Cringes at the thought of Dreamcatcher*** That is the worse one I can think of.

OMG Pet Cemetary was the movie that awoken the horror fanatic in me!!!!!!!!! it was said though when the kids took the kitten and put it in that bird cage......
sad.png
And funny when the step dad or dad I can't remember, came back and the kid was like OMG dad I can't remember if that was 1 or 2

The original was the all time scariest. Soo many of Kings stories get messed up when they are turned into movies, I get pretty annoyed when I hear they have decided to do one. I read not too long ago that they are making Black House into a movie, and I am sick with the thoughts of what they are doing to that one! I hope they never touch the Gunslinger series.

The novel was way better. The movie is so different from it I quickly disliked it. That's me though I usually read the novel first and then see the film. And for me most times the novel is the winner.

Back
Top Bottom