Horror movie Fanatic.... Never fear the remote to shut it off is here

I love Steven King's books and I am a horror movie fanatic. Some of my favorites are :

The Exorcist
The Amityville Horror (original)
The Changeling
The Sixth Sense
The Omen (original)
Rosemary's Baby
Stir of Echo's

I also love the tv show called A Haunting, anyone seen that? It comes on the discovery channel.

Quote:
LOL! Sleep tight don't let the Leatherface bite!

I don't honestly really like the films that try to claim they are based on a true event and when in reality the truth it is a combination of events or just total fabrication.

LMAO
lau.gif
Just don't think of FREDDY ..... O NO I just DID......
th.gif

Well, I just went to sleep and had a horrible nightmare. I WISH it was about Leatherface. It was about our national deficit.

wink.png

Ok I finished Dark Ride, and where I left off was the when the scary ended for me so I probably could of finished it last night, if I knew the scary sorta went down hill from there, The twist at the end was a copy of the twists at the end of the SAW series! overall I have to give it a 2 Thumbs up and a Must see for all the AfterDark horror films!!!!!!

There are alot of Pop outs from like walking through it and something popping out someplace unexcpted, The character is insane from the insane asylum, so if you like asylum kinda of movies you will like this, The blood in the movie was sorta of cheesy for me, it was to liquidey you can tell they used stage blood, instead of movie blood. (I should know when in school I am in the drama Productions, well not in it, I used to be but now I run the sound board there, I work there now, not alot of student can say they work for the school!!! lol) The make-up and characters were good! so as I said before this movie in my opinion is give 2 Thumbs up!

Last edited:
Quote:
An impromptu stop at a roadside theme park fails to amuse six college students (including Jamie-Lynn DiScala of "The Sopranos") when they cross paths with an escaped serial killer (Dave Warden) who committed a pair of murders there nearly a decade ago. Hiding out in the park's Dark Ride attraction, the brooding killer lies in wait until his unsuspecting victims come to him.

It is a slasher movie, the murderer is insane and escapes the asylum!!!

Quote:
Yup. I used to talk about horror movies on another board but one by one the people I would talk to left the board. I miss it but now I have a chance to talk about them again! Glad you opened this topic up.

Oh and the Omen it was me that commented on it. I know it was probably scary for it's time but I just didn't scare me.

The twist at the end was a copy of the twists at the end of the SAW series! overall I have to give it a 2 Thumbs up and a Must see for all the AfterDark horror films!!!!!!

I really liked the first Saw movie! The others were...so so. They added more to the story of Jigsaw but they just didn't come with the same quailty of one showed. I have yet to see 4 but plan to soon.​

Back
Top Bottom