Horse club

Hello fellow horse enthusiasts! I currently own 2 Thoroughbred mares and co-own (with my mom) some Andalusians. The TBs are sensitive, reactive and love to get up to silly shenanigans and the Andys love to eat, eat and eat some more! They are the problem solvers of the herd too.

My dream is to purchase a Friesian! But I can't decide on if I want a colt or a filly....my goal is to ride and compete in Dressage with it. I have done years (and I mean years!) of research on this breed and I just can't wait to make it a reality!

Hello fellow horse enthusiasts! I currently own 2 Thoroughbred mares and co-own (with my mom) some Andalusians. The TBs are sensitive, reactive and love to get up to silly shenanigans and the Andys love to eat, eat and eat some more! They are the problem solvers of the herd too.

My dream is to purchase a Friesian! But I can't decide on if I want a colt or a filly....my goal is to ride and compete in Dressage with it. I have done years (and I mean years!) of research on this breed and I just can't wait to make it a reality!
Well hi there. Welcome to the horse club, What are your horses names?

Hello! I've been taking lessons for three years, but I don't own a horse. My favorite lesson horse is a Quarter Horse called Sky. A lady has also been letting me ride her horse, Vinny, since he never gets exercise recently...He's a lot of fun but a bit of a brat lol.
Hi welcome to Horse club. Your horse sounds so sweet, my horses name is Hudson. Please feel free to post a pic of them

I still take riding lessons even at 62-years old. I have moved around all my life and when I get to a new place I find a good barn and always learn something new.English or western, doesn't matter. I started riding western when I got my first pony at 7 y.o. -thought it was all you could ever want. Rode all my horses that way; barrels,poles,team rope, the whole thing.
Then I went to work at a fox hunting barn in Md. Had to learn in a hurry to ride english so I could exercise the boarders. Holy moly!! Freaked me out,but it was sooo dang fun!
Anybody else start one style and switch over?

I still take riding lessons even at 62-years old. I have moved around all my life and when I get to a new place I find a good barn and always learn something new.English or western, doesn't matter. I started riding western when I got my first pony at 7 y.o. -thought it was all you could ever want. Rode all my horses that way; barrels,poles,team rope, the whole thing.
Then I went to work at a fox hunting barn in Md. Had to learn in a hurry to ride english so I could exercise the boarders. Holy moly!! Freaked me out,but it was sooo dang fun!
Anybody else start one style and switch over?
No sorry I’ve ridden English since I started

Back
Top Bottom