Horse club

Pics
Nice to meet you Bec I’m Butterscotch (not comfortable giving away my real name so please nobody ask!!) Welcome to Horse Club, What’s your horses name?
Have not owned my own horse for a number of years..tho I have a large body of experiance. I can excuse myself if its required to currently own one. My horse was Quarter horse (Peter McQue line) on the top side eith a grade dam that was 1/2 Arab 1/2 Morgan. He was named Sunny..(RIP)

Have not owned my own horse for a number of years..tho I have a large body of experiance. I can excuse myself if its required to currently own one. My horse was Quarter horse (Peter McQue line) on the top side eith a grade dam that was 1/2 Arab 1/2 Morgan. He was named Sunny..(RIP)
Ofcoarse you may still participate if you want to that is. It’s going to be lots of fun getting to know the horse lovers like me on BYC

My name is Gypsy. I am currently between horses. I am training a nice little Quarter Horse gelding for my sister-in-law right now though.
Oh nice to meet you Gypsy I’m Going to say my name, I’m Emily. Forget all that call me Butterscotch business. Welcome to Horse club. What is the horse your trainings name?

Back
Top Bottom