Horse club

Pics
@Butterscotchbitesfinger -you live in arguably one of the most beautiful places on earth. I'd love to see some more photos, they are worth a 1000 words :lol: put a horse in the foreground! I think I live in the second most beautiful place on earth... arguably... and will share some nice photos too. Mater of fact, how about a ridiculously beautiful photo challenge? Anybody up for it?
Your on... here is one I got on Saturday

F80090F5-6D89-407F-8247-509F549C39E8.jpeg

Here is a pic of the park next door, although it's not the prettiest time of year in this photo. It's a really pretty site in the summer and fall especially. As a side note: The building to the far right (cream colored two story) is actually a historic building. It's a school/institute or what was called a "hall" from the 1800's and my house (circa 1840 ish) used to serve as a tea house for the students and faculty.
011.JPG

Here is a pic of the park next door, although it's not the prettiest time of year in this photo. It's a really pretty site in the summer and fall especially. As a side note: The building to the far right (cream colored two story) is actually a historic building. It's a school/institute or what was called a "hall" from the 1800's and my house (circa 1840 ish) used to serve as a tea house for the students and faculty.
View attachment 1722776
Oh Gosh, love that! I love a place with history or a story. Do you still have snow?!! Great job gang :love

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom