Horse halloween costumes!

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Hey everyone! I want hear your take on horse halloween costumes! I was thinking of making my horse a skeleton, but she is grey, not black, and I feel like I would mess up th expiating and it would make it look not like a skeleton! I want to hear you ideas! Other then her, we will have, a cow boy horse, a unicorn, a zombie horse, a pegasus, and for our rhone I don't know. Wondering if you have any good ideas!

IMG_20171027_204040.jpg
20181104_145158.jpg

Here is my giraffe and my tiger 😁

Maybe a zebra....you could use white stripes or be different with maybe gold stripes or some bright color to contrast the grey. or since its grey black stripes to make a tabby cat out of a horse.😂
Or the roan you can make a dragon with green wings or Santa's rein deer with horns and a red nose.
😅 Yeah my ideas are running out!😂

20151031_185306.jpg

With our minis, I'm afraid a "My Little Pony" theme has been just about inevitable. One year, they were Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle and Spike.
20181031_194250.jpg

A couple of years ago, we went with a darker theme; Flutterbat, Nightmare Moon and Discord.

This was for the Animal Costume Contest at our fair. It was fun listening to people trying to guess who they were; you could tell the real MLP fans!

We would have gone with a dragon theme this year, but the fair got cancelled. Maybe next year. 🤔

Last edited:
What would you guys do for a little paint horse? I’ve not yet thought up any ideas lol
B47E68A0-5796-4004-8973-9879E7F328E3.jpeg

Here’s her in “clearly edited” mode (i only have my pictures of her on my phone, I’m not using it right now sorry)

What would you guys do for a little paint horse? I’ve not yet thought up any ideas lol View attachment 2379987
Here’s her in “clearly edited” mode (i only have my pictures of her on my phone, I’m not using it right now sorry)
You could make him a cowboy! That is what we are doing for our Norwegian Fyord! Jus get a yard long square of red or polka dot fabric, and tie it around his neck like a bandana, and then make him a mini cowboy hat of of cardboard to stick on his halter or head stall! You could even decorate his saddle, to have leather tassels and look more cloths like!

aww so cute. we haven't made costumes for our minis but we did take them trick or treating in the neighbor hood one year all the little kids loved it the horses even made it on facebook :lau what did you use for the manes?

We used the instant spray-in hair color on manes and tails. We were careful not to get it all the way down to the skin, and washed it out the next day. Blondie (Fluttershy/Flutterbat) needed several wash-and-rinse cycles with the purple shampoo to get all of that pink out of her white hair. :oops: She's such a good sport; she has donned oversized ears and gone viral as the Easter Pony, and worn angel wings and lights for Christmas parades.

Maybe a zebra....you could use white stripes or be different with maybe gold stripes or some bright color to contrast the grey. or since its grey black stripes to make a tabby cat out of a horse.😂
Or the roan you can make a dragon with green wings or Santa's rein deer with horns and a red nose.
😅 Yeah my ideas are running out!😂
That is great! I will see about that!

Your pretty creative!!🐯🦒😍OH MY!! Your Tiger is so scary!!😱😆

How about a beige lion mane 🦁around a horses neck and you could wrap its tail in beige wrap and leave the end so it looks like a lion. You could put a fake hand(glove ) on the tail then you can have that old saying twisting a lions tail. which means provoking someone.🤔OK, I give up...I've ran out.😅

Back
Top Bottom