Horse Lovers Thread

I love horses! I daydream about opening a tack/feed store eventually to help feed my passion. My area is pretty dry in regards to a true tack store that just focuses on equestrian supply.

My interests include dressage, Friesians, Gypsy Vanners, and trail riding. I would like to become more involved in the Friesian world by joining regional clubs and trying to help sponsor them through my membership to help create more opportunities for showing and educational events.

My interests include dressage, Friesians, Gypsy Vanners, and trail riding. I would like to become more involved in the Friesian world by joining regional clubs and trying to help sponsor them through my membership to help create more opportunities for showing and educational events.
I am obsessed with having a Gypsy Vanner someday, they are my dream horses, I mean who couldn't love those solid horses with gorgeous hair, huge feet covered with flowy featheriness:love

Had a dressage comp today! Charlie did very well!:yesss:
charlie boots.jpg
hi charlie.jpg

I rode a past AQHA champion today! My mare is stubborn and green broke so I’m riding her trainer’s horse. He’s wonderful! He knows so much, he’s an amazing horse and I’m jealous! He’s got the most amazing canter and perfect trot. I’m not being very specific but I mean there’s really no words to describe how great he is- he’s got energy even at his ripe age of 20!!! I love how responsive he is, I dont have super strong legs, but even by giving him a gentle squeeze and he understands. I’ve been to,d he goes from a halt to a canter, I didn’t try it but his transitions between trot-canter were flawless, I can see he’s capable!

Back
Top Bottom