Horse Roleplay!

Pics
What exactly is a "rank," if I may? And would I be allowed to have a Loner horse (assuming that Loners aren't with any herd and are just kind of their own thing) (I like characters like that, for some reason).

I haven't really done any RPs, no (unless one counts that really silly Kiki one).
I also kind of know just about nothing about horses....
It sounds fun, and I appreciate you tagging me to check in, but I'm not sure if I would really be able to add anything good to it. I can take a shot if you'd like, though.
It's fine if you don't want to join, I was just wondering. RPs are just fun ways to connect with other BYC members while making a story together, at least that's how I see it.

What exactly is a "rank," if I may? And would I be allowed to have a Loner horse (assuming that Loners aren't with any herd and are just kind of their own thing) (I like characters like that, for some reason).
The ranks are:
Lead Mare
Lead Stallion
Back-up Lead Mare
Stallions
Mares
Yearlings
and Foals, though you have to introduce those mid-game.

Loner is sort of a rank, but they are herdless, as you guessed.

It's fine if you don't want to join, I was just wondering. RPs are just fun ways to connect with other BYC members while making a story together, at least that's how I see it.

The ranks are:
Lead Mare
Lead Stallion
Back-up Lead Mare
Stallions
Mares
Yearlings
and Foals, though you have to introduce those mid-game.

Loner is sort of a rank, but they are herdless, as you guessed.
And is there room for another Loner? I'd like to make my character one, if that's okay.

So the ranks mean like lead mare or lead stallion. Also your rank can be yearling which is basically off of your horses age. And absolutely you can have a loner horse!

Back
Top Bottom