Horse Talk

Pics
I really don't like thoroughbreds, I just think they're pretty darn ugly, but it is really crappy that that happens, and I still would love to have that one

I love my thoroughbred. He was my first horse and he'll be with me until one of us dies. Sure he might be a bay and blend in with the rest, but his personality is second to none. He is very loyal and a smart. He's saved his riders' lives a couple of times. I don't let other people ride him anymore just because letting novices ride your horses is a recipe for disaster. Thoroughbreds are very strong and athletic. Maybe their power scares people.

I'm really not sure how anyone could call this ugly.

I love my thoroughbred. He was my first horse and he'll be with me until one of us dies. Sure he might be a bay and blend in with the rest, but his personality is second to none. He is very loyal and a smart. He's saved his riders' lives a couple of times. I don't let other people ride him anymore just because letting novices ride your horses is a recipe for disaster. Thoroughbreds are very strong and athletic. Maybe their power scares people. I'm really not sure how anyone could call this ugly.
:eek: :love he's gorgeous!

I love my thoroughbred. He was my first horse and he'll be with me until one of us dies. Sure he might be a bay and blend in with the rest, but his personality is second to none. He is very loyal and a smart. He's saved his riders' lives a couple of times. I don't let other people ride him anymore just because letting novices ride your horses is a recipe for disaster. Thoroughbreds are very strong and athletic. Maybe their power scares people. I'm really not sure how anyone could call this ugly.
They have nice heads, but some if the other ones have bad bodies.. Also thoroughbreds don't often do well at ranch work, which Is why I'd never buy one

They have nice heads, but some if the other ones have bad bodies.. Also thoroughbreds don't often do well at ranch work, which Is why I'd never buy one
Yeah. Most seem to be better at English riding like jumping and stuff, which I'd never do, but probably wouldn't be too bad for trails. I'm partial... :lol:

Yeah, it's the bodies that I usually don't like, not that all of them are ugly, I just don't see many good looking ones. But your boy is sooo pretty. And I love that he has a blaze! I see a lot of solid colored ones.

Just had to drop in and put up a photo of my 2 yr old on our quarter horse "Dixie". We have 6 kids from ages 2 yr. - 18 yr. and they all love and ride her. She is 8 yrs old and absolutely fantastic.
She is very patient with them all.

We love our pretty buckskin!
Christie

Back
Top Bottom