Horse Triplets. Hatching on 3/27

Pics
I think ;) that's how it's supposed to be. Does anybody use the builtin HatchKeeper calendar? The reason I ask is its much easier to visualize. If you tap the calendar icon beside the batch name the dates from that batch will be highlighted:View attachment 1700717

@Texas Kiki that color code idea was absolutely great.

If anybody does find a date that doesn't get calculated correctly, please let me know, so I can fix it.

Thanks

mill-j
:eek: I didn't see the calendar thingy on my phone.
I had used it on the computer though.
Screenshot_20190313-172216.png

:eek: I didn't see the calendar thingy on my phone.
I had used it on the computer though.
View attachment 1700721
On the computer version it automatically shows dates if you click a batch. But that would be a pain in the mobile version since you shouldn't need to open the edit dialog to just see the dates in the calendar.

Something else: If you want to have the dates calculated to start on day 0 just add a custom Type( or delete the original and add it again) in the settings and add a day to the incubation time, for example: Chicken 22 days.

Hope this helps

Thanks.

On the computer version it automatically shows dates if you click a batch. But that would be a pain in the mobile version since you shouldn't need to open the edit dialog to just see the dates in the calendar.

Something else: If you want to have the dates calculated to start on day 0 just add a custom Type( or delete the original and add it again) in the settings and add a day to the incubation time, for example: Chicken 22 days.

Hope this helps

Thanks.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom