Horse Triplets. Hatching on 3/27

Pics
Poor boys. I bet you have pretty hens.

They are going back to the horse barn then?
That wasn't the original plan but that is what happened to them.
They have been there a week or two already...
they are doing well.

I didn't enjoy it much. Arranging care for my animals, even pre-chickens, was a massive headache. Home is by far my favourite place to be.

Yeah, arranging care for animals is definitely a huge pain, but idk, I still love traveling lol which is weird because when I’m home I often just sit around on the phone or TV and don’t even go outside sometimes but then once I’m out I love being out and traveling and seeing stuff haha although I’m a terrible tourist and sometimes just sit in my hotel room. :lau but idk. I like being out lol heck I get bored at home and just go off for hours sometimes. Whether that’s driving around or sitting in restaurants or for example the movies haha idk. I think I would get bored just sitting at home all the time or living way out in the middle of nowhere haha like for instance, I also go to a lot of concerts or I can just decide I want to go to the movies or out to eat or whatever and I can just go. And there’s a lot of places to walk around here too that are safe and pretty that I can go to which I wouldn’t really in the middle of nowhere haha

Yeah, arranging care for animals is definitely a huge pain, but idk, I still love traveling lol which is weird because when I’m home I often just sit around on the phone or TV and don’t even go outside sometimes but then once I’m out I love being out and traveling and seeing stuff haha although I’m a terrible tourist and sometimes just sit in my hotel room. :lau but idk. I like being out lol heck I get bored at home and just go off for hours sometimes. Whether that’s driving around or sitting in restaurants or for example the movies haha idk. I think I would get bored just sitting at home all the time or living way out in the middle of nowhere haha like for instance, I also go to a lot of concerts or I can just decide I want to go to the movies or out to eat or whatever and I can just go. And there’s a lot of places to walk around here too that are safe and pretty that I can go to which I wouldn’t really in the middle of nowhere haha
Definitely not just 'sitting' going on at home. My to-do list rarely gets shorter than 6" long.

What's going to eat you, a bear? :lol: I'd be more afraid of human predators in the city than I am of anything the woods can throw at me.

Definitely not just 'sitting' going on at home. My to-do list rarely gets shorter than 6" long.

What's going to eat you, a bear? :lol: I'd be more afraid of human predators in the city than I am of anything the woods can throw at me.

Oh yeah, sorry, I didn’t mean to imply that you just sit around, I am sure you don’t and are very hardworking, but I know I do lol and even if I wasn’t, even with tons of work and chores (which I actually do kind of have with the chickens, garden, and cat but don’t really do now :oops: ), I still feel like I would get bored just doing chores all day everyday lol I like getting out lol unless I had a big enough property that I could hike on it or something haha

And LOL I’m not afraid of a bear, I was actually afraid of the human predators lol at least in somewhere populated if something happened, someone might hear you. People get assaulted, murdered, kidnapped all the time and in remote areas no one would hear you haha idk. I’m paranoid I guess. Also I am afraid of the bears too haha

And LOL I’m not afraid of a bear, I was actually afraid of the human predators lol at least in somewhere populated if something happened, someone might hear you. People get assaulted, murdered, kidnapped all the time and in remote areas no one would hear you haha idk. I’m paranoid I guess. Also I am afraid of the bears too haha
If you run across another human anywhere in the woods I walk in, I will personally hand you a cheque consisting of my entire savings account!

Back
Top Bottom