Horseback Riding!

I've got me an adorable, perfect little Quarter Horse gelding named Buster, or "Red". I've been working with him for a year now on natural horsemanship. I ride bareback, primarily, but I've been in english and western saddles both a few times. :)

Love seeing all the horse enthusiasts on here :) Here is a picture of my 2 boys (Arabians). Our endurance/CTR season starts up again in May. They are pretty fluffy right now, but with this warm weather and melting snow we've been having they are just starting to shed their woolies. I can't wait until they are sleek again LOL

They are beautiful. X2 on shedding lol mine looks like a wooly mammoth

Love seeing all the horse enthusiasts on here :) Here is a picture of my 2 boys (Arabians). Our endurance/CTR season starts up again in May. They are pretty fluffy right now, but with this warm weather and melting snow we've been having they are just starting to shed their woolies. I can't wait until they are sleek again LOL

They are gorgeous Primalchick! I have a tiny little thoroughbred-welsh cross mare. She was kind of evil at first, but then we bonded, and now we hold state champion in junior hunter pony!! I love her so much...she's my first and only horse. <33

Sure do!! Horses are life!
yesss.gif
I've had horses for 6 years now, currently have a 3 year old Quarter Horse mare, she's as sweet as can be. I ride both english and western, Jump and trail ride, pretty much just have fun! Dont know what id do without them!

Back
Top Bottom