Here is my stupid story:

I have 2 QH they are half brother and sister. One day I decided to hop on the girl ( Patsy ) she got rowled up and started trotting, Meanwhile I was holding on with no saddle or bridle. She's a well trained horse so I was able to turn her left with leg aids, but I had to do a flying dismount. Not very smart...
That’s NEVER happened to me (said I in a sarcastic tone)

Here is my stupid story:

I have 2 QH they are half brother and sister. One day I decided to hop on the girl ( Patsy ) she got rowled up and started trotting, Meanwhile I was holding on with no saddle or bridle. She's a well trained horse so I was able to turn her left with leg aids, but I had to do a flying dismount. Not very smart...
Sounds similar to the time I decided to leap on the horse I care for (and know well) bareback and she decided it was a great time to go trotting out the gate before I could get situated! My flying dismount was not intended. Especially not in front of a student's mom on a busy Saturday...

I've been riding bareback more than with tack recently and never had anything like that happen lol
Well, Ginger (the horse) NEVER would do something like that, so it was shocking to me too lol! She refuses to let you on bareback because she knows she's tall (she'll stand like a statue with a saddle though ha) so I got into the bad habit of leaping on her as fast as I could before she could squirm away 😂

OKAY YALL, I know it's been a little bit since I've updated on Tucker. Now Tuck has a new best friend and she turned out to be super sweet, incredibly smart, and a little bit crazy:p
She is drop dead gorgeous (at least to me) and I have fallen head over heels in love with my crazy new mare, her personality really captured me and already we have a bond that I never had with Tucker (yet my sister has a bond with him that I can't explain, horses really choose their people just as much as we choose them, don't they🤔) Also, in the pic where I'm crouched in front of her, no she is not pinning her ears, she hears my sister and Tuck behind her.
IMG-9845 (1).jpg
IMG-9844 (1).jpg
IMG-9846.jpg
IMG-9868.jpg
IMG-9867.jpg
IMG-9854.jpg
IMG-9848.jpg
IMG-9847.jpg

OKAY YALL, I know it's been a little bit since I've updated on Tucker. Now Tuck has a new best friend and she turned out to be super sweet, incredibly smart, and a little bit crazy:p
She is drop dead gorgeous (at least to me) and I have fallen head over heels in love with my crazy new mare, her personality really captured me and already we have a bond that I never had with Tucker (yet my sister has a bond with him that I can't explain, horses really choose their people just as much as we choose them, don't they🤔) Also, in the pic where I'm crouched in front of her, no she is not pinning her ears, she hears my sister and Tuck behind her.
View attachment 3450029View attachment 3450032View attachment 3450047View attachment 3450034View attachment 3450036View attachment 3450038View attachment 3450040View attachment 3450042
She is gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom