Pics

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
I’m sure there’s probably other threads on this but I absolutely love horses so I would love to see yours!

As a kid, I read every horse book possible, watched every horse movie, etc. and was generally completely obsessed lol I’m sure I’m not the only one 🤣

I also used to ride off and on as well but the last time I rode was probably almost 10 years ago. I miss it for sure but can’t start again atm. Maybe eventually.

ANYWAY…

We can talk about anything horse related here and hopefully some pictures and yeah.

@Overo Mare I know I’ve seen yours already but… 🤣🙈

@EmmaRainboe and @TheOddOneOut you guys have pictures of the ones you ride, right? 🤣🤔

And yes, @EmmaRainboe you can ask people about The Silver Stallion or Brumby or whatever it was 🤣🙈🙈❤️

This is Pumpkin. I don’t have any good pictures of her because she isn’t home yet. She had been at the horse farm I work at but she just went to get trained a few weeks ago, then she’ll be coming home :)
We also have another, well she isn’t actually ours yet but she will be when her baby gets weaned which will be sometimes in August. I can’t find any pictures of her but you can see her a little bit in the back of the last picture 😀 277973B2-73A9-43AC-ACCF-F836F10C8AB6.jpeg 836A44F9-D484-4618-9803-B957A5DCDB8F.jpeg 50EA4654-0346-44DA-8DE3-D1B1FE524C61.jpeg 13C38D90-D066-4845-A6FB-3C4ABB38C2C2.jpeg

This is Pumpkin. I don’t have any good pictures of her because she isn’t home yet. She had been at the horse farm I work at but she just went to get trained a few weeks ago, then she’ll be coming home :)
We also have another, well she isn’t actually ours yet but she will be when her baby gets weaned which will be sometimes in August. I can’t find any pictures of her but you can see her a little bit in the back of the last picture 😀View attachment 3127549View attachment 3127550View attachment 3127551View attachment 3127553
Awww so precious!!!

Just out of curiosity I was looking at the adoptable page on the mustang website and it’s so sad the vast majority of them don’t have any bids 😭😭😭 also most have been there basically their whole lives 😭 like captured fall 2020 for one and he was only 2-3 so his whole life. Some were 4 but yeah. So sad and I want to adopt them all 🤣😭

Back
Top Bottom