Pics
I hear ya, I got one that's 14.2 hands and luckily we got a permanent height card for him. One of my favorite mares was a 14.3 hand 1/2 Warmblood, 1/2 TB.
View attachment 3176531
View attachment 3176532
It absolutely is awful because I get stuck competing against adults and huge horses. I had a comment from a judge which said my horses strides “weren’t big enough”

It really seems like it! If I did I think I would do maybe trail or halter or something like that or possibly cross country. Those seem more relaxed than say dressage or something super scary and intimidating like that 🤣 western pleasure seems fun too.
I've never done trail, that's a western thing, but I have done halter:
major.jpg

Unfortunately, one must do dressage if they are to do cross country since cross country is one done as part of the three phases (dressage, cross country, stadium jumping). Google combined training or 3-day eventing.

I've never done trail, that's a western thing, but I have done hater:
View attachment 3176545

Unfortunately, one must do dressage if they are to do cross country since cross country is one done as part of the three phases (dressage, cross country, stadium jumping). Google combined training or 3-day eventing.
Dressage is the best! I’m terrified of jumping so I stick to dressage

I've never done trail, that's a western thing, but I have done hater:
View attachment 3176545

Whoops, did t realize that :oops: maybe it’s not as scary as I’m thinking though? 🤣🙈

Back
Top Bottom