Pics
Here are some pics of my mare, I too have always loved horses. And my dream finally came true a few yrs ago. Its a heartwarming story on how I got her and starts off with my true blue ❤ dog, Mingy was my old girl, we did everything together ..even though I have other dogs, she is my soul dog, when she passed away, she left a space that could only be filled by another magical beast.

When I agreed to see the mare (pictures did her no justice) I went simply because she was a horse and I was looking for a horse, I bought my house and built my barn so I was ready.

I met my mare on Mingy's birthday, just happened that way..the wrangler (my mare lived on a cattle ranch) had time and I could make the trip to her. When I pulled in there were many horses in the paddock..but only ONE horse that was staring at me. I met the wrangler and we walked towards the fence, I said "Is that her"? He said yes.. I asked "What's her name"? He said "Karma" .. I tried to push my heart back out of my throat and as we approached the gate, so did she..the wrangler said "well, this couldn't be any easier" as all the other horse just munched on round bales and paid zero attention to us. I took her out, looked her over, rode her and fell in love. Later in the evening I was walking her and she was grazing ..and she showed me her heart, a white heart shape under her chin. She is my ❤ horse and we have learned so much from each other, she is my magical mare.

Pics are my mare Karma, my girl Mingy & my sister's horse Day.

ahMare01.jpg
1643163863331.jpg
0611221337f~2.jpg
1025200904~2.jpg

Here are some pics of my mare, I too have always loved horses. And my dream finally came true a few yrs ago. Its a heartwarming story on how I got her and starts off with my true blue ❤ dog, Mingy was my old girl, we did everything together ..even though I have other dogs, she is my soul dog, when she passed away, she left a space that could only be filled by another magical beast.

When I agreed to see the mare (pictures did her no justice) I went simply because she was a horse and I was looking for a horse, I bought my house and built my barn so I was ready.

I met my mare on Mingy's birthday, just happened that way..the wrangler (my mare lived on a cattle ranch) had time and I could make the trip to her. When I pulled in there were many horses in the paddock..but only ONE horse that was staring at me. I met the wrangler and we walked towards the fence, I said "Is that her"? He said yes.. I asked "What's her name"? He said "Karma" .. I tried to push my heart back out of my throat and as we approached the gate, so did she..the wrangler said "well, this couldn't be any easier" as all the other horse just munched on round bales and paid zero attention to us. I took her out, looked her over, rode her and fell in love. Later in the evening I was walking her and she was grazing ..and she showed me her heart, a white heart shape under her chin. She is my ❤ horse and we have learned so much from each other, she is my magical mare.

Pics are my mare Karma, my girl Mingy & my sister's horse Day.

View attachment 3176572View attachment 3176605View attachment 3176607View attachment 3176608
What an amazing story! And gorgeous animals!!😍❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom