I wonder what is meant by "bottom up" and "top down" that's mentioned in the Paso's ad. That's a new one to me...:idunno

I feel sorry for the little red TB without the eye, and the skinny old buckskin. Actually, all of them. Most need an experienced rider, have little training and are aged. Prospects are slim. :(

Hope they find good homes.

I wonder what is meant by "bottom up" and "top down" that's mentioned in the Paso's ad. That's a new one to me...:idunno

I feel sorry for the little red TB without the eye, and the skinny old buckskin. Actually, all of them. Most need an experienced rider, have little training and are aged. Prospects are slim. :(

I wondered that too! It’s mentioned in the grey’s ad too. Same owner. New to me too but I thought someone more experienced might know lol

But yeah, I feel really bad for them all too 😭

I found these. Only thing I can find on it. So it seems maybe they don’t want people using horsemanship and/or that the horses need more control? Or the owner just prefers/requires that method? Seems a little bit like a red flag to me?

https://amazinghorsecountry.podbean.com/e/s2e6-a-top-down-approach-to-horse-training/

https://horseandrider.com/western-horse-training-tips/from-the-ground-up/

I'd pass on them all. Old as dirt, need refreshers, and they want 3k+ for all of them. Good luck selling them is all I have to say.
I was thinking the same tbh hahah that seems like a LOT for old, untrained horses. And do you think some of the “needs refresher” stuff is code for bad behavior? Also the half blind one and the super skinny one I feel bad for. Like good luck selling those. They’ll likely all end up in the kill pen. Except MAYBE Phillip cause he’s gorgeous. But the rest for sure. And what’s up with the 10 year old one that hasn’t even been started yet!?!?!?! Like DAMN.

Back
Top Bottom