Thursday was a bareback and bath day with Ginger! She was begging for a treat and got to share a popsicle with me afterwards lol.

Anyone got any summer plans with their ponies?

I want to do a virtual (western) dressage show with Ginger, but she was feeling sore in the back and hind end and also was getting really sour about riding so she got about a week or so off and now ruined my chances for this month :th Maybe next month if we get a chance to practice around summer camp. We need to practice our free and working walk mostly as well as bending before we film. I also may get to show my trainer's mare in western dressage as well.
View attachment 3513020
She’s adorable! And probably lots and lots of hikes with mama and the baby

No actually! Theyre dutch warmbloods :) we’re italian so thats where the colts name is from! :)
How cool! What bloodlines? When I was around 16 I wanted this Dutch gelding really bad, he was by Ferro. The sweetest thing, however he was considered dangerous because he would rear and flip. I think he would have done better in a one person home rather than a big show barn.

I'd like to know more. For instance, what are the " 46 recommendations to improve the welfare of competition horses"?

And where is this happening?-->" the many thousands of young horses that are killed each year because their minds and bodies cannot take the intense pressure."
You can read all 46 recommendations here: https://concordiaequestrians.org/paris-2024-campaign/
Starting on page 7 of the slide thing.

Sharing a few pictures from DD's schooling this morning with the baby boy. He's really filling out! He's like 17.2 hh already! 😍

Resized_20230610_103106.jpeg
VideoCapture_20230610-132657.jpg

Back
Top Bottom