Oof...this is hard for me! Horses have always been my number one passion in life, and in a lot of ways my chickens help fill the hole left in my heart. When I decided to become a Mama, I willingly gave up my horses because I knew I did not have enough money/time/energy for both. Now that my own peep is a bit older (going to be 11 this summer!), I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to find a way to ride again! With that said, I don't suppose anyone here lives in New Mexico or West Texas...? Worth a shot!
This is a very old picture of me with the first client-owned colt I started, we called him "Porkchop". <3

Attachments

• IMG_25688760282172 (1).jpeg
    IMG_25688760282172 (1).jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 8
Oof...this is hard for me! Horses have always been my number one passion in life, and in a lot of ways my chickens help fill the hole left in my heart. When I decided to become a Mama, I willingly gave up my horses because I knew I did not have enough money/time/energy for both. Now that my own peep is a bit older (going to be 11 this summer!), I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to find a way to ride again! With that said, I don't suppose anyone here lives in New Mexico or West Texas...? Worth a shot!
This is a very old picture of me with the first client-owned colt I started, we called him "Porkchop". <3
Awwww

I posted on this thread last year about getting the farm ready for horses again so drum roll please…. We finally have horses again! Two Friesian x Percheron yearlings and a POA. Note: the pictures with the rope halters on were what they arrived in on the first day. They were not turned out in pasture, but a small paddock with me supervising. They were not fully halter broke when I got them and it was their first trailer ride. I let them run off some steam in the smaller paddock with me supervising until they settled down enough for me to do an initial once over injury check after trailering and then I took off the rope halters. The other halters the yearlings have on are breakaways:)
View attachment 3821840
View attachment 3821841

View attachment 3821844
View attachment 3821845

View attachment 3821846

View attachment 3821883View attachment 3821891
They are stunning!
Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom