Horses

images

Last edited:
I am a barrel racer but unfortunately I am not allowed to post pics yet such I'm new to forum. You can go to my YouTube to see my horses and a few more of my daughter and students running barrels. Opossum2004. My horse's name is Opossum, lol. I just had a foal born yesterday morning that is a half sister to my horse. I will post pics as soon as I'm allowed. She's sooo cute. I just love this time of year, babies everywhere.

I LOVE horses a TON, but I don't have one. It's terribly sad. :( My friend just got a horse and I am helping her train it. It's really fun.

Here are my 3 horses. The boys are my former saddleseat show horses. Matt is an Arabian (left) was shown in Park and English Pleasure and our youngest at 15. He is also the top horse and can bit a bit bossy!
lol.png
Jammer was my Country English Pleasure show horse and he is a National Show Horse (big chestnut in the middle). He is 18 and just recently diagnosed with a ligament issue so we are hoping to manage the condition.
sad.png
Misty is the mare on the right and she was shown Western Pleasure (Arabian/QH) but we bought her to teach my son how to ride. She is 24 and in good condition, although her back dropped a bit this winter and she has indicated she might want to retire from riding.

Last edited:
Here are my 3 horses. The boys are my former saddleseat show horses. Matt is an Arabian (left) was shown in Park and English Pleasure and our youngest at 15. He is also the top horse and can bit a bit bossy!
lol.png
Jammer was my Country English Pleasure show horse and he is a National Show Horse (big chesnut in the middle). He is 18 and just recently diagnosed with a ligament issue so we are hoping to mange the condition.
sad.png
Misty is the mare on the right and she was shown Western Pleasure (Arabian/QH) but we bought her to teach my son how to ride. She is 24 and in good condition, although her back dropped a bit this winter and she has indicated she might want to retire from riding.
droolin.gif
Those horses are
droolin.gif
!!!!

Last edited:
I love horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a quarter horse mare, heilflinger mare, and morgan gelding. The morgan is trained but the other two are not ready to be shown, they are rideable though have to wait till my foot is healed so I can finish out my quarter horse mare.

I have a haflinger, too. She is an awesome pony. Has been used from lesson pony, birthday parties, hunter pony, and now she is packing a little girl playdaying. She will still pull a buggy. Lol. I'll post pic of her soon.

Back
Top Bottom