Horses!!!!!!!!

A photo of my two...
My little black mini horse Eli
and bay Quarter Horse Cinnamon. She is more of a brighter red in the Fall/Winter months.

Eli!!!!!! So cute!!!!!!

he knows lol

Does Eli pull a cart or ride?

yes he will do both but I am training him so that he is less "spooky" Mostly following Clinton Anderson's methods. We are on an "off time" now and taking a break. We will start training again soon. He certainly is a fun little guy. I'm the only one whom he hasn't tried to bite. He has his moments though.

Another picture..

Syd and I are still at the pre-hitch/despooking stage, too. We have done the side poles (travois) a couple of times, and she did really well. I keep trying to think of different kinds of things for her to learn not to be afraid of . . . . .

nice pic bunny lady. and I agree with the Anderson method strongly on the more you scare a horse the less it's scared of. So don't worry about scaring him, just don't let stop until they get over it. I do everything to my horses right after starting, so I can not worry about someone else on them. Neices nephews girlfriend etc. AND finish any step in the training before you start the next. My biggest problem is that. Even if I know it makes since

My neighbor has a pair of Mini Brahmas that just had a calf. I REALLY want to get it and train it to pull a cart. Don't even know if it's a bull or heifer calf.

Back
Top Bottom