Horses!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I have seen cw races in KS, but it is a run. My breed are not big runners, and those who show cannot break extended gait no matter how hard you push. I can keep up with a canter though so it works. After show ages or ren I teach a cue for canter and allow it.

Sorry about your mare. It is hard to sell them. My stallion and a mare I sold were both dead within a year of me selling them due to new owner screw ups with one and a supposedly freak accident on the other. Two out of three I sold to downsize and get a top flight stallion to a facility where he would be used more. I know how it hurts to be powerless, but at least I did not have to watch.

thank you clsranch. I hope things get better and turn around because I am stressed, and depressed from this all. And I feel sooo helpless that I cannot help my ex-mare or get her back. :(

If it makes anyone fell any better. It usually doesn't when I say things will get better. I've been unemployed most of the year. Partially my fault turning down jobs that I couldn't take my dog on or kept me away longer than I wanted from my horses or chickens. I was supposed to leave for Ohio 900+ miles North East of me Sat. I got a job paying more 20 miles away today. yay me. and longer than 2 weeks like the other. I've been unemployed for 7 wks. I took my dog and horse trailer instead of my camper to NE for 5 weeks earlier this year to take my horses. I rode every other day to work. even on the 13 hr days. Moved the horse at lunch on a 20 foot lead rope I tied to the fence outside the plant. 40 foot half moons everywhere. AND if I don't move now my 3 year income (needed for any loan) will drop dramatically. I can see how much I played with the horses by my taxes. And I'm looking at a LOT of land. Not good land but I can run the same amount of cattle on it as less land that cost the same and have farther to go before seeing a neighbor. I'm also getting kicked off my rent place. The reason I'm looking at buying land.

Back
Top Bottom