Horses!!!!!!!!

Well ~ horse people are generally crazy ... So just take everything with a hunk of salt and if your conscience is clean ~ bugger what people say ... is what I say.

You know the old saying ... "One horse ... Three opinions" Yah, more like ten opinions.

Sounds like you were stuck in a messy gossipy pile of poo, and you just need to shower and put it behind!

:D

Well ~ horse people are generally crazy ... So just take everything with a hunk of salt and if your conscience is clean ~ bugger what people say ... is what I say.

You know the old saying ... "One horse ... Three opinions"  Yah, more like ten opinions. 

Sounds like you were stuck in a messy gossipy pile of poo, and you just need to shower and put it behind!

:D

I do have it behind me, but what I am saying is I want to post her story and pictures of her up, but can't because of all of it. I'm thinking I may post here and take my chance, but I'm then afraid people will take things the wrong way and I will once again have to boot the forum group, but then I'll have no one to help me if I need some advice.

Rode Nova today and she was just amazing. She has an incredibly smooth canter.
love.gif

And yes, that is a western saddle pad under there. I couldn't find my english half-pad.
roll.png

I do have it behind me, but what I am saying is I want to post her story and pictures of her up, but can't because of all of it. I'm thinking I may post here and take my chance, but I'm then afraid people will take things the wrong way and I will once again have to boot the forum group, but then I'll have no one to help me if I need some advice.
Hmmmm ... Well, didn't she pass away? What sort of advice do you need?

If it were me, I would move on. I don't see the reason to revive the story. And if I thought I had pictures that were going to invite a lot of negative opinions I wouldn't upload them. Stick to private messaging if you need clarification or help with something in that case.

Just my opinion.

Hmmmm ... Well, didn't she pass away? What sort of advice do you need?

If it were me, I would move on. I don't see the reason to revive the story. And if I thought I had pictures that were going to invite a lot of negative opinions I wouldn't upload them. Stick to private messaging if you need clarification or help with something in that case.

Just my opinion.

no advice, just stating (again) that I am upset and miss her and just wish I could talk to people about her and share pictures, but I can't because some people don't read and just look at photos, so I get told alot of crap.

I was bonded with her more then your average horse person. I have severe anxiety, claustrophobia, and emetophobia. My anxiety and depression used to be so bad 7 years ago that I was VERY close to being put in the hospital as I was very dehidrated and not eating. I also have agoraphobia and it as well was really bad that I wouldn't get out of bed, I'd even hold my pee and only get up to pee 2 times a day. Abby has saved my life just like I did hers, so no, I can't just move on and forget about things because she's dead

Therry, I am so sorry for your loss. I am also sorry that a lot of those idiots out there cant look at some pictures and a story without starting a fight.

This is my first horse ever! She was rescued from a starvation and abusive home while pregnant.
Note I am only showing you this picture as I get jumped on severely, posting others. Would be nice to beable to show her off without being jumped on and hurt as shes my baby and I love her.

she was about 28 and had to be humanely euthanized due to cancer. She was uncomfortable for about a week, we didn't reLize how much pain she was in till she was sedated to be givin the euthanasia meds.

Very sorry for your loss. It is so hard losing a beloved horse. My first horse Dezire was put to sleep due to colic over ten years ago. I havent bonded to another horse like this since, and still miss her and think about her often. Please allow yourself to disregard what these other people have said so you can grieve for your precious horse, and remember the good memories. This is what your abby would want.

Very sorry for your loss. It is so hard losing a beloved horse. My first horse Dezire was put to sleep due to colic over ten years ago. I havent bonded to another horse like this since, and still miss her and think about her often. Please allow yourself to disregard what these other people have said so you can grieve for your precious horse, and remember the good memories. This is what your abby would want.

thank you!

Back
Top Bottom