Horses!!!!!!!!

I got that yearling(the one I told ya'll about, that I trained from scratch) haltered. I'm soooo happy.!!!!
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f38a.png
1f388.png
1f38a.png
1f434.png
I'll take a pic tomarrow.

Good job!!!!!
where are you located ? we have some really nice stallions out of national champions and even one or two from a hall of famer. my boss knows all the history. we are in florida their owner does not show any more but still has quite a few horses. its sad to see them sit in the barn. i dont have pics but can take them if you have any intrest. the paint mini mare is very nice
We are in LA. Y'all are to far away. : ( I wish y'all were closer!!!!!!!!!!

Ok

Ok so q#1- no
Q#2- no
Q#3- rump the palomino spots, shoulders are the black freckles
Q#4- rump spots are dime size no bigger, shoulders spots pen point size to marker for size.
W#5-roman
Q#6- no ears match his face very well
Q#7- his hoofs are white all 4 with black striping with an random brown stripe from time to time.

Extra note: he is a registered American Indian pony @14 hands, listed as a gray b/c they didn't know his true color either...

#1 guess is Palomino appy with a gray gene. #2 guess Unless one of the parents were the roamy looking appy which is a roam gene..

I couldn't get a pic. :( but I did walk her on a lead rope. So the lady's keeping her( only cuz my parents said I couldn't buy her yet) so that means I get to show her in the yearling class then next year I get to show her in the 2year old class then I have to choose between her and the mare I'm working with:( but I don't have to choose yet. :) Wednesday I get to take the filly out and work with the rest of the class. :) I'm excited. The shows on Father's Day. I can't wait!

Love the leopard appy! I have one myself, his name is Bullet.

Here he is with Buddy D (the bay) and Rosie the mule in the background:

Love the leopard appy! I have one myself, his name is Bullet.

Here he is with Buddy D (the bay) and Rosie the mule in the background:

I couldn't get a pic.
sad.png
but I did walk her on a lead rope. So the lady's keeping her( only cuz my parents said I couldn't buy her yet) so that means I get to show her in the yearling class then next year I get to show her in the 2year old class then I have to choose between her and the mare I'm working with:( but I don't have to choose yet.
smile.png
Wednesday I get to take the filly out and work with the rest of the class.
smile.png
I'm excited. The shows on Father's Day. I can't wait!
Good luck at the show!!! Keep working with her! You sound like you are getting better and better results every time you post! As for the decision
, think about it really hard. Which one do you feel more bonded with?

Hi! I ride a beautiful old bay Arabian gelding named Avenger and a chestnut thoroughbred named Napoleon. You guys have beautiful horses!:)

Back
Top Bottom