Hose nozzle wars!

Which setting fills faster?

• Total voters
I like the jet open for cleaning stuff.
I prefer the shower for filling. I think it's the shower option. I'll go check to see what it's called on my nozzle in a minute when I go fill stuff.
I bet soaker fills faster than shower. I'll have to time that one next. 🤪

*Added shower to poll

That soaker setting on your hose head looks very weak. Mine looks like it's coming out of a hose end, but a little messier. It definitely works faster than jet on mine.
I think my outdoor water spigot thingy does not let enough water go through the hose to begin with.
Plus we have pretty long hoses.

What the hell.
All of yours are way better than mine! Look at all that pressure.

I bet mine is slower because of the splitter we have on there so we can have multiple hoses hooked up. We only have the one outdoor water spigot and we have ducks in two different places.
My hose is pleanty big.

Ducks like the mist one.

I thought you all were rednecks? WTF are you using a fancy nozzle of any kind for?
Nothing flows faster then a hose with no attachment and if you need some jet power you put your finger on the end like any other self respecting redneck.
SMDH.

I thought you all were rednecks? WTF are you using a fancy nozzle of any kind for?
Nothing flows faster then a hose with no attachment and if you need some jet power you put your finger on the end like any other self respecting redneck.
SMDH.
B-CAUSE..
the faucet is too far away to turn on and off as necessary. Duh.

Back
Top Bottom