Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
big_smile.png

Yay! I had tracked down several, but never heard anything back about Beaker!!! Way to go!!!

Adelaide and Peepers are accounted for-the person they are being hosted by has not been able to do much with them yet. It seems Adelaide is made out of opossum fur (who knew!) and the person who has her rehabs opossums, so it wouldn't be in the best interests of anybody for her to be seen with the rescued babies!
hide.gif

Quote:
Oh my!! Who wold have thought? Possum fur? ew Poor Adelaide! The reason I wanted a duck mascot instead of a chicken was because of the processing plants around here- I didn't wan't a mascot scarrred for life. But then again, one might need psychological care after spending a week with me even without seeing a truck full of chickens driving by... hee hee

Quote:
I'm not sure anyone could top that
gig.gif

My opinion is that all the mascots should be retuned to the organizers, and let them all hibernate there for the winter- and beyond. It's sad, but it doesn't look like too many people are even watching the thread. Then again, there hasn't been much to watch. I think you two have enough going on. Holidays are coming, winter is coming. I don't think you need the added stress of nagging people to return a mascot. 'Tis the season to be merry and all..

So LET'S GET THE MASCOTS HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!

Santa will not bring goodies to bad hosts.

*eta .. ok, ok, really-- this time I mean it. 10-4 Roger. Over and out
!

Last edited:
LilBizzy, you and I watch this thread, along with several others.
hugs.gif
to them! (and you!)

I'm thinking a lot more posts would happen if there were pics of the mascots. I would take another mascot, just to keep things rolling, (even though Beaker WAS a troublemaker!) BUT (!!!) the other mascot-nappers would have to be willing to take the time to go to the post office. (And, we'd love them even more if they were as forthright as Karan.)

As wily and creative and cute as those mascots are, they can't buy their own tickets home. Lord knows they try. They are the innocent bystanders.

rant.gif

Sorry, didn't mean to upset anyone. Guess I'm being too sensitive

In the meantime, as an FYI, I don't 'do' ducks
hide.gif

Not even nice mild-mannered ones like Roscoe & Rosie <shudders>
Please don't take it personally, I think ducks are cute, from a distance!
But the only things with bills that I like are Platypus!

Now, lets all count our blessings. What are you thankful for?
And share some other pics.
Got a stuffed animal you've had since you were a child? I want to see it!!
And if it's just the 5 of us watching, so be it!!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
LilBizzy and I weren't trying to make you or anyone else feel bad. we know they are just toys. We just wanted to keep this thread alive. We thought it might be fun to send out the Beaker Search and Rescue. If it seems like we are making things worse, then I will stop.

Back
Top Bottom