Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

I am watching !! I am watching!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

I just don't say much but I have this thread bookmarked and check it every day to see what is going on.

Quote:
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, either. I was just thinking about how many folks are hurting these days. It seems like every time I check on someone I haven't heard from in a while they've had some kind of feces hit the rotary blade of their lives.

And while a Beaker Search and Rescue could be fun, I know the host family has been ill, and had a child in the hospital over it.
And that made me wonder what could be happening with other hosts. One hasn't been on BYC since Sept, and isn't answering e-mails, much less PM's. And I sincerely hope everything is okay!!

So I hope Beaker is being a help, wherever he is. And I hope the next household he lands on has decontamination supplies onhand!
sickbyc.gif

Thanks for posting, algopurple! You're the 6th person this week
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

I recognize that many people have had a very rough year. Sometimes it seems inconceivable how bad it has been. Wegotchickens, your own edited post alluded to this before you edited it. Much of the time, we don't talk about our problems. Those times, it is easier to hide behind laughter and silliness. But sometimes things are too terrible to even consider laughter. And then we hide. I get it. I did that for awhile this summer when the youngest son of a dear friend was murdered. I couldn't be here at all. All I had was tears. But then, my survival instinct pushes me to reach out again. We are not all at the same place in our struggles and grieving. Some are newly wounded. Some are healing.

It's okay to ask us to be more patient with the mascot hosts. You know their situations much more than we do.

I'm sorry. I certainly didn't mean to seem cold-hearted towards other people's situations. It was nothing like that.
Ok, I've been a bad girl.
When my daughter was younger, I didn't have to punish her. If she knew I was disappointed in her, she'd pretty much punish herself. That's what I will do.
lol.png
I will ban myself from further comments on this thread.
And again, I apologize for any insensitivity I might have had.

Quote:
NOOOOOOooooooo!
You can't not comment any longer
hit.gif

I'm just a little hyper-sensitive these days and tend to overreact emotionally, I think.

We need a mascot back. I'm working on it....

Quote:
NOOOOOOooooooo!
You can't not comment any longer
hit.gif

I'm just a little hyper-sensitive these days and tend to overreact emotionally, I think.

We need a mascot back. I'm working on it....

hugs.gif
I'm sure you guys will find and rescue everyone!

frow.gif
Hello everyone!!!! Just stopping by to say hi. I haven't been on the site for a while. It's been so long that I somehow got logged off and couldn't post b/c I couldn't remember my password. Gosh, I've had auto log on forever when I'd go to the site, so don't know what happened.
idunno.gif

I had to get a new password. LOL!!! Anyway, it's all taken care of now. I've missed the site. Sorry some mascots are missing. I'm sure they will show up soon. I love seeing all the pics of all of their adventures. Hope everyone has a great day!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom