Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

oooh, so that's how they do it... a disc. ok...i'm gonna call my local drug store that does photos and see if they do this...so i won't have to travel to the next town over. thanks.

orp, your cat kills me.
lol.png
no, not spoiled at all...

Quote:
Hi Maple!
frow.gif
Glad you want to find a way to host. I know you and your girls would have such fun with this!

Beaker is quite entertaining! Right now he is sleeping. Last night, he and some of the resident bears had a late night playing games. I will post pics in a bit.

PM me about that usb drive. There must be a way to get that thing working.

haha, yeah, the cats ARE spoiled, it's true. But, Rennie is a total elegant sweetheart, and deserves it. Tandy is much more feral, but I still spoil her squirrely self! Rennie always goes after the warm spot when I get up in the morning. He's such a hedonist!
lol.png

So, Beaker wanted to have some fun last night. We had a chance to go to the opera, but I was too tired. Beaker was too bouncy for a quiet night, so he returned the borrowed sweater, and challenged the resident bear to a game of chess. It started off quietly enough...
18671_pict2817.jpg

and then a crowd began to gather...
18671_pict2818.jpg

Then it got to be a raucous Boggle party. The words were flying! I could hear Beaker quacking about 5 letter words. Pretzels were everywhere!
18671_pict2819.jpg

Finally, they all crawled under a blanket to watch a movie, and fell asleep.
18671_pict2820.jpg

This morning, Beaker was whispering, "six letters," so I brought him his aspirin. I think he had a little too much partying last night.

18671_pict2827.jpg

When we went outside to turn the compost pile, Beaker was content to just watch quietly.
18671_pict2826.jpg

That's not like him. I hope he perks up a bit later.

Last edited:
Next thing we know, Beaker will be having tea parties! The game pictures are so cute!
Catalina-send your info to me or wegotchickens, and you will be put on the list!
wee.gif

Quote:
I PMed it to wegotchickens.

Beaker is sooooooo cute! Funny about the boggle! Six letter words
lau.gif

I have it!
Just trying to figure out which list is moving fastest to put new names on!
Also I was hoping to have an old mascot back in rotation by now
sad.png

The lists have been updated to add joebwe25, mkmouse & Catalina!

Joe, please answer me so I know you'll be there for Roscoe!!

Last edited:
Today, Beaker and I got an early start. I am renovating my house, and the current project is the bathroom. Beaker helped me measure the crown molding. Then he held the end while I ran the saw.
18671_pict2829.jpg

After lunch, we walked down to the farmer's market to get some veggies and bread. We stopped at the Delta Moon Soapworks booth to talk to Carla, the owner. Beaker told her that we have people on BYC who make their own goat's milk soap too!
18671_pict2830.jpg

Then we walked home, and Beaker took a nap with the cats. Lucky duck!

Back
Top Bottom