Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Well Ms. Donna told me It’s going to be ok they have many adventures for me. Then we watched the Happy Feet DVD. And had turkey hill ice cream I felt better now.
22153_dscf2623.jpg

I want to thank Beaker for being his silly self. I took Beaker into work today after telling a few people about him, after getting him dressed we went to work. I had taken his photo and sent to a co-worker in another office, she was hystericaly laughing. On a sad note about 1 hour later we found out that another co-worker had past away after an illness.
sad.png
My friend who I sent Beakers photo to called me up later and told me that Beakers photo was what she needed today.. so thanks Beaker for reminding us life is short and it's ok to enjoy the sillyness today..

I think we'll watch Happy Feet again tonight !!

For the record...I am NOT just like her . I'm nicer hee hee. And being the baby, I'm cuter! Because I have the bigger butt- I'm the bigger smarty-pants!!
tongue.png

Quote:
Yep.. she right.
22153_putuppool2.jpg
[/URL]
as you can see she was cuter. and she was very baby like. and as for the bigger-butt I'm not going there. And i never denied you're nicer. and mom likes you better.
tongue2.gif

aww.. Beaker is staying well entertained! Those poor creatures with spotted fever... I hope they will be ok.

I am sorry about your co-worker too... I hope that "Happy Feet" helped to cheer you up.

Roscoe and Rosie were busy today while I was at work. They watched the turtle and fish in the pond and listened to the radio for tornado reports. No tornados here and we missed the 2" hail too!

Too bad I have to work this week-end, Roscoe and Rosie will start getting a little bored.
wink.png
Maybe I can sneak them into the hospital.
wink.png

Beaker needs to back up a few days of his visit..... O.K Beaker you can contunue now.. First I was introduced to the two cats Oliver, a.k.a fattso, killer, (I think it should be named kujo or catzilla.)

the second was pumpkin, a.k.a the little one, (much nicer that kujo.)

Back
Top Bottom